Many agencies are coy about their pricing structure and require prospective clients to listen to a long pitch before getting to the numbers … not us.
There is no mystery in how we put together bids for our clients, so we thought we would share some of our basic pricing model with the public, on this site, straight up. We want our new visitors and prospective clients to get a sense of how much we cost before they even begin to talk to us. Now that, my friends, is usability.
Though we prefer fixed bid billing (it allows our interactions with you to remain focused on time rather than clock watching), we base all our estimates that inform our proposals on our hourly rate of $175. Here is a guide so you know what to expect to spend:
A la carte menu of deliverable time estimates:
- Personas Workshop: 4 – 8 hours
- Scenarios Workshop: 4 – 8 hours
- Information Architecture Diagram or App Map: 15 – 20 hours
- High Fidelity Wireframes: approximately 10 hours per screen
(highly dependent on the number of states each individual screen exposes to the user)
- Visual Design/GUI Kit: approximately 40 hours
- Usability Testing: approximately 40 hours
- Heuristic Evaluation: between 10 – 40 hours
Contact us anytime for a free consultation and project estimate.